Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Changes

I am not sure if anyone actually reads this thing since I haven't updated it in so long, but I am hopefully going to be writing more in the next few months.

It would take quite a bit of space to mention all of the details of my life since my last post, so here is my life in a nut shell: 22nd birthday, graduation from FHU, and summer at home.

Now that I've caught you all up, I can start with the current events of my life.

In just under three weeks, I will be moving to Nashville, TN and beginning work on my Masters in Social Work at the Univ. of TN College of Social Work. I am very excited to be doing this as it is a great opportunity and an asset to my undergraduate work. I already have an apartment and am now on the hunt for a job (any suggestions let me know...lol)

This is naturally a very big step, and one that some of you know is also a large challenge for me due to some situations in my life. It the combination of these events that and the weight that they carry that have convinced me to start blogging again as an outlet.

By far the heaviest thing on my mind right now is my wide open future in the big world of Nashville. Having caught the garter at two weddings, many seem to think that a walk down the aisle may be in my near future. While this may be true, I have never actually been in a relationship with a girl, let alone even on a date with one! Add on top of this the two recent lessons I have heard at church and SYS on the subject of marriage and the qualities to look for in a good mate.

(Those of you who are in my inner circle know some more facts about this that I don't want to broadcast worldwide)

So, for now, I am going to try being a bachelor, and leave the rest in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment