Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reboot...Take 2!

As the title for this post alludes to, I am once again starting a new path. This time around I hope to be able to keep this blog going as a method of communication and an outlet for how my life is going.

Probably the biggest thing in my life right now is the fact that I am once again officially a graduate student. This time I am going back to a familiar campus that is both closer to home and a place that feels like home. "To Thee Our Dearest FHU..."

Yes, I am now a graduate student at Freed-Hardeman. This time around I am pursuing my Masters in Education in Curriculum and Instruction for Middle School (Grades 4-8). I start on January 15, and will hopefully have an apartment and job in the Henderson area. Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted

-Taxi

No comments:

Post a Comment